(619) 737-3919
Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Free consultation


June 23, 2020
Were you ordered to pay child support? You paid for a while and then stopped? If so, you owe not just child support arrearages, but also interest. Pursuant to Family Code Section 291(a) child support orders and judgments are enforceable until paid in full or otherwise satisfied. Hence, if you were ordered to pay child...
Read More